Tuakana Teina (Te Kuiti, Taumaranui, Kawerau, Murupara, Whanganui, Tairawhiti, Wairoa, Hawkes Bay)
Born and raised in Ngāti Maniapoto, residing in Te Kuiti with my Partner and 3 tamariki.
Maude's experience and expertise that has brought her to the Generator:
My passion is our People, to awhi and manaaki them on their own journeys towards creating thriving futures for themselves and their whanau.
The Generator is a wonderful kaupapa that gives people the tools and support they may not otherwise have access too, in turn allowing them to begin conquering goals and turning their dreams into reality.
My own experience allowed me to establish a small business while raising a young family, something I once only dreamed of, with alot of hard work and support, it is now my life I live and I am blessed to be in a space where i too can give back and help others.
- 10 years within the Tourism & Hospitality Sector of Waitomo
- Owner Operator of The Valley Food Truck
Hobbies/fun facts about Maude:
- I am the youngest member of a whanau trust that includes my grandmother who is now 84 years of age and full of wisdom and history.
- My favourite place to be is a small black sand beach called Kiritehere with my tamariki.
- I love fishing but am not to lucky at actually catching fish 😂
- I am the eldest of 3 siblings